Pictured from left to right - Aaron, Beth, and Mo
(Clothing coordination not planned, we're just awesome like that!)
Beth has been visiting us at PSB for a couple of years now and over time, we have become great friends. Laughing about spilling tinctures, reminiscing on gardening during Winter, and supporting each other while we go through the tough times. About a year ago, Beth started seeing one of our practitioners - Ramona (Mo for short) Horner:
"I started going to see Mo as I had just been through a rough emotional period in my life and came in the first day with bladder infection symptoms and feeling bloated and tired. Mo was super easy to talk to and we just hit it off immediately! As we talked, she listened – that’s huge! One on one in a quiet office for an hour! She asked the right questions and her knowledge base of herbs in relationship to emotions went to work.
FREE Herbal Clinic Opportunities
Mo, along with a huge supporting group of herbal enthusiasts, have worked diligently to establish the Wild Roots People's Clinic for the underserved Omaha community. A group of Herbalists, along with other alternative health practitioners, all collaborate to bring free healthcare to the surrounding Omaha population.
Along with bringing natural health practices to Omaha, WRPC also offers many volunteer opportunities, as well as Internships!! The WRPC is always appreciative of product donations, donations of hours for volunteering, promotions of their clinic, and of course, monetary donations!! When possible, PSB prefers to donate our under-utilized herbal products to the WRPC Clinic, knowing that it is going in the right hands and won't go to waste!
Here is a little bit more about the clinic:
H A V E Y O U H E A R D ?
- WRPC just celebrated 3 years of service to Omaha's underserved Latino community
- WRPC recently partnered with Latino Center of the Midlands to bring herbalism to even more individuals in 2021 and beyond
- Their community supporters help reduce costs by generously donating product and promoting their work
- At least 22 individuals make up their growing nonprofit, contributing hundreds of hours each year
- All consultations and custom herbal formulas are free!